|It all started here: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/2014/09/|
And now for the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them. (See above.)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (See below.)
3. Pass this award to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they have received the Versatile Blogger Award.
Seven Things About Myself
1. I self-published my debut novel, Snatched in Gullybrook in August 2014, and by September I was presenting a copy of my book to the author of The Whistleblower after her presentation at Miami University, and selling copies of my book at a sex trafficking conference at the University of Toledo.
2. I’ve been a hard-core Girl Scout volunteer for the past ten years, and just this week was offered (and accepted) a paying job with Girl Scouts.
3. In 2014, my second marriage almost fell apart. But my husband has always been my best friend and we are still together.
4. I love to exercise. Spinning, yoga, weights, hiking, biking. If I don’t exercise every day I get squirrely.
5. The outdoors speaks to me. My happiest times are communing with nature.
6. When I was a teenager, I had an unhealthy compulsion to eat when I was unhappy. Stuffing my face with sweets felt great as they were going down, horrible afterwards. My first brush with addiction.
7. As much as I love exercise, I am also a bit of a klutz and have had two torn ACLs repaired from two different falls while downhill skiing, as well as part of my elbow replaced from a bike accident. I have had four major biking accidents involving either flying over my handlebars or being hit by cars.
My Fifteen Awardees
Fifteen is a lot of winners! But here are fifteen blogs that I've recently discovered (that is a relative term, isn't it?) and truly enjoy for their eclectic and entertaining content.
1. Beverly Stowe McClure over at The Story of a Writer
2. Fundy Blue at Standing into Danger
3. Julie Musil at Writing and Blogging Between Carpools
4. S.K. Mayhew, Kid Lit Writer at Random Writings of my Random Thoughts
6. Journey with Choki G. A Journey that Awaits the Last Breath
7. Christina Wiley at Juggling Real Food and Real Life
8. Hilary Melton-Butcher at Positive Letters…inspirational stories…
9. Michael Di Gesu. In Time
10. David Powers King. The Cosmic Laire of Science Fiction and Fantasy
11. Cathy Olliffe-Webster. Cold Lake Cathy
12. Jennifer Chandler. The Cup & Page
13. Coming Down the Mountain. Expat Writer Living Abroad
14. Robyn Alan Engel’s blog: Life by Chocolate
15. Seize the Day—the Blog of Writer Molly Blaisdell
Now to notify my multifaceted, multitalented recipients...