1. How do you define "writer"? Do you consider yourself to be one?
2. What is your passion when it comes to writing? (novels, non-fiction, poetry, short-stories, children's books, journaling, etc.)
3. What do you read as a writer? What types of books have you read in the past six months?
4. Do you write what you read or would you consider it?
5. What two genres stand out in your mind the most?
6. Do you write for others, or is your writing strictly private?
7. Would you like to share your writing with others someday?
8. What is the biggest gift that writing has given to you?
9. What keeps you motivated to write?
10. What writing goals have you set for yourself in 2012?
Happy Writing! ~Melissa Kline